Saturday 13 August 2011

Working with Spirit

Working with Spirit and spirit guides is always an interesting and often surprising experience. In the relationship so much is down to trust and going with the flow that often where I am and what I am doing is both hard to predict and unexpected.

Recently I have felt very closed down, work has been quiet and my contact with my guides minimal. This wasn't something that I decided but rather something that crept up on me. I hadn't realised what had happened until I was almost out the other side in fact, although I had been aware of how 'ordinary' and 'normal' my life had been for a while.

A push from a friend in need today had me back working with my guides and in doing so I learnt why I had been closed down and that this had been necessary for me.

I suspect I am almost over the worst now. Although they often annoy me, now I am aware of how little I have   'seen' my guides I realise I have missed them. It si good to be back in contact again and I look forward to seeing where they take me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment