Monday 25 July 2011

I didn't mean to be here today but no matter where I tried to go I ended up back here. This is what happens when you follow your intuition your inner knowing because although I have no idea why I am here I trust that all is about to be revealed.

I have just realised that my Native American guide, who I am now assuming has something to say to me that he feels is worth sharing with those of you who are reading this, is here with me. He knows his audience is small but tells me that sometimes a small select audience is more powerful that a whole room filled with people.

'Go deep, deep within yourself and when you are there, then listen. Words of wisdom are sometimes hard to hear for they are the words that we ignore because they are difficult or which ask us to do difficult things. This is no accident for so often that which is easy is not worth doing for we have already learnt all there is to know about it. When something is hard there is learning and healing to be found and in the struggle real insight and wisdom may be found. Do not shy away from or ignore the difficult tasks or messages but be strong and face them head on.'

No comments:

Post a Comment