Wednesday 20 July 2011

Frustration

When we listen to our guides it can be quite frustrating the direction they take us in. Take the last few days for example.

First I listened when they persuaded me to start a blog, dreaming about blogs was the final straw here. Not content with that however they then lead me to twitter, and from twitter to create links to my website and Facebook. Not content with that I was then encouraged to start a second blog related to my work which meant changing information, links etc.

Now today, in order to maintain contacts I am sat trying to download something from Google which I suspect is going to throw out a few things and cause me yet more problems to solve.

Maybe my guides think that I don't have enough to do or that I need a challenge. Whatever they are thinking it has created more and more work for me and left me feeling frustrated at the path I have been lead down.

But I know that I am only seeing the small details whereas they have, or at least I hope they have, the bigger picture so I guess, like with so much else I will just have to trust them. Probably in about 5 years all of this will make sense and I will see what they are putting me through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment