Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Guides

It only seems right if they are making me blog that I share a little about my guides. These are not guides I meet when journeying shamanically, although I may also meet some of them there, but guides that hang around me in Ordinary Reality. I can feel some of them behind me looking over my shoulder as I blog and am expecting a quick tap at some point to let me know I've overstepped the mark or got something completely wrong.

As I said before each of  my guides seems to have their very own role as far as I'm concerned. They tell me I am family, all I can say is it's a motley collection of family but of course like all families, very precious. Phew, they liked that last bit.

I have a main guide who I think of as my 'Master' in the broadest sense of the word. He is also my gatekeeper, stops me being hassled at times and also speaks on behalf of the collective when they all seem to want to shout at me. (Sorry, they never shout, they just speak clearly)

Then there is my Native American guide who says I can't mention his name here, and my medicine woman, both of whom guide me and try and  lead me gently or even very firmly when I don't want to go.

I have two that are clearly with me mainly as teachers or mentors (here I am being told that they are all here to teach me. Apparently I need all the help I can get! ) and work in completely different areas of my life.

I then have others who pop by now and then. One that brings messages, one that helps me in one specific area of my work when I get stuck, and others whom are around when I need them.

I also have one I don't see at present. She vanished having told me her work with me was over - for now, which sounded a little ominous. I'm sure she will be back.

The room is very hot now and very crowded which is how it can get sometimes. I haven't felt a spiritual tap, nudge or prod so I guess they are happy with what I've said. They'd soon have let me know if they weren't.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! This gives me a better understanding of all those guides I meet! :)

    ReplyDelete